Cake Pops Mummies made from white chocolate sponge cakes for Halloween
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
are funny and scary at the same time. This delicious Halloween baking idea made from white chocolate sponge cakes is easy to prepare. The spooky cupcakes on a stick are a sweet treat and perfect for Halloween.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 120g butter, softened
- 70g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 40g butter, softened
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 70 g cream cheese
- 200 g white couverture
- Fondant, black
- hand mixer
- baking pan
- tin foil
- lollipop sticks
Bake the sponge cake
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir in the eggs little by little.
- Add the salt and vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in.
- Pour the batter into a baking tin.
- Cook the sponge cake at 180 Bake for approx. 30 minutes.
- After approx. 15 minutes, cover the cake with aluminum foil so that the crust does not become so hard.
Frosting and Cake Pops
- Beat the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
- Crumble the cooled cake into small pieces.
- Knead with the frosting to form a uniform mass.
- Form this dough into approx. 20-24 slightly egg-shaped balls.
- Place the cake pops in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the white couverture in a water bath.
- Roll tiny ball eyes out of the black fondant.
- Put the cake pops on lollipop sticks.
- Dip into the chocolate, let drain slightly and wait until the chocolate is completely firm. Then use a spoon to drizzle more white chocolate over it so that “strings” are pulled.
- Decorate the cake pops mummies with black eyes and refrigerate until ready to eat.