Cake pops clowns for carnival
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The small cakes on a stick are baked from a batter and then covered with chocolate. The highlight of the cake pops is the topping, which is decorated with chocolate chips and sugar pearls to make funny clowns.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 30 g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 50 g sugar
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
- 75 g flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 200 g white chocolate
- chocolate beans
- sugar pearls
- hand mixer
- cake pop maker
- cake pop sticks
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat.
- Mix the soft butter, egg, natural yoghurt, sugar, vanilla sugar, flour and baking powder to a smooth mass.
- Bake the dough in batches in the Cake Pop Maker.
- Cake pops Allow to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dunk the base of the cake pop sticks in chocolate and stick them into the cake pops.
- Coat the cake pops completely with chocolate.
- Decorate as you like with chocolate chips and sugar decorations to make funny clowns.