Caesar salad with chicken breast and wild garlic dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Ceasar Salad tastes great with juicy chicken, crispy croutons, crunchy lettuce and a delicious dressing with wild garlic. Ceasar Salad is the perfect addition to any holiday meal!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 4 Romaine lettuce hearts
- 250 g chicken breast fillet
- 200 g wholemeal toast
- 2 tomatoes
- 40 g hard cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 20 g Parmesan chips, optional
- 250 ml yoghurt
- 2 tbsp wild garlic pesto
- cutting board
- Wash the romaine lettuce, pat dry and cut lengthwise into wide strips.
- Cut the chicken breast fillet into strips.
- Approx. Fry for 7-10 minutes, turning.
- Dice the wholemeal toast.
- Roast in the oven at 200 °C for approx. 6-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the croutons cool down.
- Dice the tomatoes.
- Place the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix the yoghurt, mayonnaise, hard cheese and wild garlic pesto with a hand blender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the lettuce strips and diced tomatoes and mix well.
- Ceasar Salad Arrange on plates.
- Scatter the chicken strips, croutons and parmesan chips on top and serve the salad.