Cabbage salad with carrots and pancakes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This combination of light vegetables is simply delicious. White cabbage salad with carrots and pancakes not only looks unusual, it also tastes great. Thanks to the thin strips of pancakes, the appetizer is very filling. Herbs and garlic add even more flavor and create a wonderful aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 250 g white cabbage
- 1 carrot
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves,
- herbs, to taste
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Finely chop the white cabbage.
- Peel the carrots and grate coarsely.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hand, pressing everything together gently.
- Add the eggs, milk and salt whisk.
- Heat the frying pan, brush with oil.
- Fry the thin pancakes on both sides.
- Let them cool slightly, roll them into rolls.
- Cut into thin strips.
- Peel the garlic, chop finely, chop the herbs .
- Mix all ingredients together, add mayonnaise.
- Mix cabbage salad well, serve immediately.
Finely slice the cabbage into thin strips for better texture. If the cabbage is cut too coarsely, it can be tough and difficult to chew.