Burrito with eggs, cheese and peppers for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Should breakfast be varied? Then this quick and easy vegetable and cheese dish should definitely be prepared. Egg and Bell Pepper Burrito is ready in 15 minutes for a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- ½ bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3-4 sprigs of chives
- 20 g cheese
- 5 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tortillas
- Tabasco sauce, to taste, optional
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Dice the peppers, slice the onions into thin half rings.
- Chop the chives.
- Grate the cheese to medium.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and salt until smooth.
- Add Tabasco, if desired.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Fry the onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peppers and continue to fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring.
- Add the cheese to the eggs and remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the egg mixture on the edge of each tortilla and sprinkle with chives.
- Fold the edges of the tortilla and wrap into a tight envelope.
- Burrito to taste with sour cream, tomato sauce or guacamole serve.