Burrito with eggs, cheese and peppers for breakfast
Should breakfast be varied? Then this quick and easy vegetable and cheese dish should definitely be prepared. Egg and Bell Pepper Burrito is ready in 15 minutes for a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- ½ bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3-4 sprigs of chives
- 20 g cheese
- 5 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tortillas
- Tabasco sauce, to taste, optional
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp guacamole
- Dice the peppers, slice the onions into thin half rings.
- Chop the chives.
- Grate the cheese to medium.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and salt until smooth.
- Add Tabasco, if desired.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Fry the onions for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the peppers and continue to fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring.
- Add the cheese to the eggs and remove the pan from the heat.
- Place the egg mixture on the edge of each tortilla and sprinkle with chives.
- Fold the edges of the tortilla and wrap into a tight envelope.
- Burrito to taste with sour cream, tomato sauce or guacamole serve.
- cutting board
- frying pan