Bubble tea with black tea, milk and tapioca pearls
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 7 minutes
Bubble Tea is a chilled drink made with tapioca. This vibrant, exotic iced tea is made from black tea, milk, sugar syrup and ice cubes. Not to forget the tapioca pearls, which are drunk with the drink through a wide straw.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 18 votes )
- 250 ml black tea
- 40 g tapioca pearls
- ice cubes, to taste
- 500 ml milk
- 1 dash of sugar syrup, to taste
- wide straws
- Boil the black tea very vigorously.
- Let it cool down and then chill.
- For the sugar syrup, mix the sugar 1:1 with water.
- Bring the tapioca pearls to the boil in another pot of water.
- As soon as they reach the Float to the surface, simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Rinse the tapioca pearls with cold water and place in the sugar syrup.
- Put the tapioca pearls immediately in a glass.
- For the bubble tea, milk, 1 dash of sugar syrup, black tea and ice cubes shake in a shaker.
- Pour into the glass with the tapioca pearls and enjoy the bubble tea on hot summer days.
Bubble tea can be prepared with both black tea and green tea.