Broccoli salad with cauliflower, carrots and kohlrabi
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This blanched broccoli salad with cauliflower, crunchy carrots and juicy kohlrabi is fresh, colorful and super healthy. A tasty and healthy combination that goes well with both dinner and lunch.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g broccoli
- 300 g kohlrabi
- 100 g carrots
- 100 g cauliflower
- 1-2 sprigs of spring onion
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- chili, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp hemp oil
- 1 tbsp linseed oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, unpeeled
- Divide the broccoli and cauliflower into florets.
- Blanch in boiling salted water for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Peel the kohlrabi and carrots and cut into sticks.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings.
- The vegetables Mix in a salad bowl.
- Season with soy sauce, agave syrup, chili, salt and pepper.
- Mix with hemp oil and linseed oil.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad servers