Broccoli Frittata with Tomato and Cheese in the Oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The made from eggs with broccoli tastes great. The tomatoes make the Italian nice and juicy and the cheese provides a great aroma.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 20 g broccoli, in florets
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- parsley, to taste
- 4 eggs
- 40 ml milk
- 40-50 g grated cheese, eg Parmesan
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- oil, for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and quarter them again if they are very large.
- Have the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Grease 4 small oven dishes with a little oil.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the milk, cheese, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Put the broccoli florets and tomatoes in the small oven dishes.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Put the frittata in Put it in the oven and let it set at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes until the broccoli frittata has turned golden brown.
- mixing bowl
- oven pan