Broccoli casserole with turkey, vegetables and cheese in the oven
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
This delicious should definitely be prepared. Tender and juicy poultry, tasty vegetables, a delicious sour cream sauce and a crispy cheese crust ensure that everyone will like this casserole. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 650-700g turkey breast fillets
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 500-600g broccoli
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 pepper
- 3 eggs
- 130 g sour cream
- 70-100 g cheese
- cutting board
- Cut the turkey breast fillets into small pieces.
- Place the meat in a greased casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Peel the onions and carrots.
- Core the peppers.
- The Cut the onion into half rings or quarter rings.
- Chop the carrot and paprika into small pieces.
- Add the vegetables to the turkey.
- Whisk the eggs well in a bowl with the sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce into the casserole dish.
- Put the casserole dish in the oven.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- Then sprinkle with the grated cheese and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the broccoli casserole with turkey and vegetables immediately .