Broccoli casserole with potatoes and ham
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Broccoli casserole is always a treat. With potatoes and ham, the casserole turns out very nutritious, flavorful and super tasty. Rounded off with cream sauce, the whole thing makes a great meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 600 g potatoes
- 400 g broccoli
- 100 g ham
- 200 ml cream
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 1 onion, or leek
- 100 g grated cheese
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and cook in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Split the broccoli into florets and also cook in boiling salted water for about 6-8 minutes until al dente.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Onions and Cut the ham into small pieces and sauté in a little oil.
- Stir in the flour and pour in the cream and vegetable stock.
- Let everything boil.
- Season with salt and pepper and season with nutmeg.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Potatoes, broccoli, Fill with ham and cream sauce.
- Spread the grated cheese on top.
- Bake the broccoli casserole in the oven at 180 for about 20 minutes.
Sesame or sunflower seeds can be added to the broccoli casserole. Broccoli casserole also tastes delicious together with cauliflower!