Breakfast smoothie with orange, apple, yogurt and oat milk
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
With this you can start the day healthy and enjoyable. It’s an easy and quick recipe for a smoothie blended with orange, apple, frozen banana, yogurt and oat milk. With a subtle cinnamon aroma and creamy consistency, it simply tastes great.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 apple, with peel
- 1 banana, frozen
- 400 g yoghurt
- 200 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- food processor
- Peel and quarter the orange.
- Leave the skin on and core the apple.
- Place the apple, orange and frozen banana in the food processor.
- Add the yoghurt, oat milk and cinnamon.
- Purecerate to desired creamy consistency.
- Den Divide the smoothie between two large glasses.
- Garnish with tangerine slices.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Enjoy the breakfast smoothie with a straw.