Breakfast muffins with scrambled eggs, tortilla and cheese
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
These hearty breakfast muffins with scrambled eggs will be a real eye-catcher at the next brunch. Refined with tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese and bacon, the crispy muffins are baked in tortilla flatbread and taste sensational.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 packet of tortilla dough flat cakes
- 6 eggs
- tomatoes, to taste
- mushrooms, to taste
- bacon, to taste
- 150 g grated cheese
- parsley, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper , to taste
- muffin tin
- Cut the tortillas and use them to line the muffin cavities.
- Whisk the eggs together.
- Chop the tomatoes, mushrooms and bacon into small pieces.
- Mix everything together in a bowl with the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the filling into the prepared tortilla and cover with egg mixture.
- Bake the breakfast muffins in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 12-15 minutes.