Breakfast egg in a bun from the oven
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Baked eggs in a bun are a great idea for breakfast. Simply cut open the buns and hollow out the bun dough from the buns with a knife. Slide the eggs one at a time into the buns, season with salt and pepper and bake in the oven.
Please review recipe:
- 3 rolls
- 3 eggs
- dill, to taste
- chives, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cut off the tops of the buns.
- Use a knife to hollow out the insides of the buns.
- Crack the eggs one at a time into the insides of the buns.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- The filled buns approx. 15-20 minutes at 180°.
- Chop the dill and chives.
- Garnish the rolls with the herbs and serve.
The eggs in the bun can be prepared with bacon or ham and baked with grated cheese!
- cutting board