Breakfast bowl with yoghurt, chia and fruits
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This smoothie bowl is not only a dream to look at! With berries, fruit, chia, nuts and oatmeal, a balanced breakfast is conjured up from a yoghurt. Breakfast bowl makes you full, strong and happy!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g quark
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp nuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp oatmeal
- 1 peach, large
- blueberries, to taste
- Strawberries, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Mix the yoghurt with quark and a little milk.
- Sprinkle in the chia seeds and mix everything together.
- Let the yoghurt soak a little.
- Spread the peaches, strawberries and blueberries over the yoghurt.
- Top the breakfast bowl with nuts and oatmeal and sweeten with honey.