Breakfast bowl with berries and oatmeal granola muesli
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
A great breakfast idea for a muesli bowl made from yogurt with berries and homemade granola made from oatmeal, almonds and maple syrup!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 200 g oat flakes, pithy
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200 g yoghurt
- 1 handful of berries, to taste
- mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C (circulating air).
- Mix the oat flakes with the almonds, maple syrup and oil in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the oat mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 15 minutes at 160 °C until golden brown.
- The granola mix after 10 minutes so that it is crispy on all sides.
- Let the granola cool down.
- Pour the yoghurt into a bowl.
- Top the breakfast bowl with granola and berries, sweeten with honey if you like and enjoy for breakfast.