Breaded patties of fried minced beef with potatoes
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
By adding the potatoes and onions, these beef taste incredibly fluffy and juicy. The delicious aroma of the many spices and the crispy crust round off the taste experience perfectly. These meatballs can be combined with many side dishes, but also with a fresh salad.
Please review recipe:
- 2-3 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 pepperoni
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece ginger, approx. 1 cm
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1½ tsp fennel powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 500g Ground Beef
- Salt, to taste
- 1-2 Eggs
- 150g Breadcrumbs
- Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces and cook for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Then drain and mash the potatoes.
- Peel the onions and chop finely.
- Wash the peppers, remove the core and chop finely.
- Peel the garlic cloves and press through the garlic press.
- Grate the ginger on a fine grater, 1¹⁄₂ tablespoon is enough.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- First add the onions and peppers and sauté over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Then add the garam masala, turmeric powder, fennel powder and black pepper and stir.
- Then add the ground beef to the same pan and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- The contents of the Then let the pan cool down.
- Mix the fried minced meat and the mashed potatoes together and season with salt.
- Form small meatballs out of the potato mince.
- Eggs r Whisk well in a small bowl.
- Put the breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
- First dip each patty in the egg mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs from all sides.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the frying pan.
- The patties 2-3 Fry minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with a fresh salad and any side dish.
- cutting board
- garlic press
- frying pan