Breaded fried pickles with eggs, cornmeal and spices
These pickles will be moderately crunchy and extra flavorful while hot. They are best served with a sauce.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 5 cucumbers
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- 120 g wheat flour
- 60 g cornmeal
- spices, to taste
- 100 ml oil
- Cut the cucumbers into long pieces or circles.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix both types of flour with the salt and spices.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Put the cucumbers in Dip the eggs and roll in the flour mixture.
- Fry for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.
- cutting board
- bread bowls