Breaded broccoli florets in cheese and breadcrumbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Breaded broccoli florets in a breading of grated cheese, aromatic garlic salt and breadcrumbs is a crispy and very tasty snack for a buffet or during the day in between.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 450g broccoli
- 50g hard cheese
- 60-80g butter
- 100g breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1-2 tsp oil, for greasing
- cheese grater
- kitchen brush
- Clean the broccoli, divide into florets, wash and shake dry.
- Finely grate the cheese.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and allow to cool slightly.
- Put the broccoli and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Breadcrumbs , add grated cheese and garlic salt.
- Turn the broccoli florets well so that they are all completely covered with the breading.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and grease with oil.
- Distribute the broccoli florets evenly on the sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 20-25 minutes until crispy.
- Breaded broccoli florets take them out of the oven and serve with a sauce.