Braised fish fillets in pots with potatoes and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
are braised in pots with potatoes, carrots and onions. This makes them particularly tender, while the vegetables absorb the flavor and the dish becomes very aromatic.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 400-450 g fish fillet
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- salt, after Taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 150 ml water
- 50 g butter
- Herbs, to taste
- Peel the vegetables.
- Cut the fish fillets and potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the carrots into slightly smaller pieces.
- Cut the onions into half rings or Cut quarter rings.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in two small saucepans.
- Place the fish and onions on top.
- Season everything with salt and pepper.
- Add water and butter.
- Cover the pots and bake the fish fillets in the preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve the finished fish fillets directly in the pots and add Sprinkle herbs.
- cutting board
- baking pot