Blueberry Muffins with Buttermilk and Vanilla
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
These blueberry muffins with buttermilk are super moist and guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family. The simple batter with fresh blueberries is quickly prepared. It’s hard to resist the delicious little blueberry muffins.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g sugar
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 250 g blueberries
- 300 ml buttermilk
- 1 pack vanilla flavoring
- Beat the sugar, vanilla, salt and butter until creamy.
- Add the eggs and then the buttermilk.
- Finally, sift in the flour and baking powder.
- Mix everything well and carefully mix in the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cases with the batter.
- Bake the blueberry muffins for about 20 minutes at 175°C.
- Hand mixer
- Muffin tin
- Muffin cups