Bloody hot dogs with sausage fingers and fried onions for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
Bloody sausage fingers in a hot dog bun is a great snack too. The Vienna sausages are cut into fingers and served with hamburger sauce, ketchup, pickles and fried onions in a hot dog bun.
Please review recipe:
- 8 sausages, in a jar
- 8 hot dogs, buns
- 60 g ketchup
- 60 g hamburger sauce
- 30 g fried onions
- 200-250 g hot dog cucumbers, sliced cucumber salad
- Heat the sausages in hot water.
- Slice the buns lengthwise, but don’t cut all the way through.
- Scratch the sausages like fingers with a knife.
- Top the sliced buns with hamburger sauce and cucumber slices.
- Ketchup and fried onions on top place.
- Hot Dog buns with sausage fingers and serve for Halloween.