Black tea iced tea with oranges
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 13 minutes
There is hardly a better refreshment than chilled iced tea with oranges! First, black tea is boiled and cooled. Then seasoned with oranges and orange juice and cooled with ice cubes, the homemade iced tea is a great drink.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 400 g black tea
- 2 oranges
- 200 g orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- Mint, for serving
- Ice cubes, optional
- cutting board
- Pour hot water over black tea and let it steep.
- When the infusion has reached the desired strength, let it cool down.
- Cut the oranges into half rings and place in glasses.
- Add honey with orange juice.
- Fill up with cold, strong black tea .
- Serve the iced tea with ice cubes and mint.