Black Forest cherry dessert in a glass
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
delicious dessert is made from the Black Forest cake. The Black Forest cherry dessert inspires with juicy chocolate cake, fruity cherries and a delicious quark cream cream. The dessert not only looks good, it also tastes incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
- Cherry groats
- 1 jar sour cherries, small
- cinnamon, to taste
- 200 ml cherry juice
- 20 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 chocolate cake
- quark cream
- 100 ml cream
- 20 g powdered sugar
- Vanilla, to taste
- 70 g quark
- Drain the cherries and collect the juice.
- Let the cherry juice simmer in a saucepan with the sugar and cinnamon for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop out some of the cherry juice, stir in the cornstarch until smooth and then add to the juice.
- The cherry juice allow to thicken, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream until stiff, add the sugar and vanilla and stir in the quark.
- Cut the chocolate cake into small pieces and place in the glasses.
- Spread the cream and quark cream on top and layer the cherry compote .
- Proceed in the same way with the second layer.
- Decorate the Black Forest cherry dessert with a cherry and sprinkle with chocolate shavings if desired.
As a cake you can use chocolate biscuit, chocolate cake or brownie.
- Hand mixer
- Dessert glasses