Bites with cheese, tomatoes and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Simply prepared, these bites made from baguette slices with tomatoes, cheese and garlic are really delicious. The tasty snack is ready in just a few minutes. The baguette slices only have to be toasted briefly and then topped with the cheese mixture and tomato. The delicious appetizers can then be served.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 10 baguette slices
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 200-300 g cheese
- mayonnaise, to taste
- pepper mix, to taste
- 3 tomatoes
- dill, to taste
- 1 egg optional
- cutting board
- frying pan
- garlic press
- Peel the garlic.
- Rub one side of the baguette slices with 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Fry the baguette in a dry frying pan or in the oven.
- Press the rest of the garlic through a garlic press.
- Grate the cheese.
- With mayonnaise , pepper mixture and garlic in a bowl.
- The consistency of the mass should be such that it can be shaped easily.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and place on the baguette slices.
- Shape the cheese mass with a spoon into long lumps and Arrange on top of the tomatoes.
- Arrange the appetizers on a plate.
- Garnish with dill if you like and serve as a snack.
To taste, grated hard-boiled egg can also be added to the mass.