Biscuit roll snails with jam and Oreos
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A fine snack for children! These sweet snails are made from a Swiss roll. A biscuit is baked and rolled up into a roll. Then spread with jam, rolled up again and cut into pieces. The biscuit pieces are decorated with Oreo biscuits and chocolate sticks to make cute snails.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 5 eggs
- 125 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 25 g cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 100 g strawberry jam
- 1 packet of Oreo biscuits
- 1 packet of chocolate sticks
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- baking paper
- kitchen towel
- kitchen spatula
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat into the egg whites.
- Stir in the lemon juice.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cornstarch.
- Alternately fold in the egg yolks and gradually into the egg whites.
- Dough Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and smooth out.
- Bake the sponge cake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approx. 10 minutes.
- Turn the sponge cake out onto a kitchen towel sprinkled with sugar and roll up.
- Cover the kitchen towel and leave to cool.
- Unroll the cooled biscuit roll.
- Spread with jam and roll up again.
- Cut the biscuit into pieces.
- Put the oreo biscuits on top of the snail and put the fillers in with two chocolate sticks.