Berry Cheesecake Dessert in Glass Jar with Biscuits
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A quick dessert in a glass with cream cheese, yoghurt and wild berries. The berry cheesecake dessert tastes very fruity, creamy and incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 200 g cream cheese
- 400 g natural yoghurt
- 40 g sugar
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 12-15 butter biscuits
- 150 g wild berry jam
- 125 g wild berries, fresh or frozen
- 100-150 g granola
- hand mixer
- food processor
- dessert glasses
- Mix the cream cheese well with the yoghurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla sugar.
- Crumble the butter biscuits in a food processor.
- Place the biscuit mass on the bottom of the dessert glasses.
- Layer the cream cheese cream on top.
- Add the wild berry jam to the cream .
- Spread another layer of cream.
- Cover with granola.
- Spread the frozen wild berries on top and place the glasses in the fridge for 30-45 minutes before serving.