Beetroot salad with crab sticks, eggs and melted cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 230 minutes
This appetizing salad is an interesting combination for everyone who likes to eat beetroot. With only four main ingredients, the result is a harmonious and delicious combination that is completely convincing in terms of taste. This beetroot salad with crab sticks and eggs can be prepared for any banquet. Simply boil eggs and beetroot, grate all the ingredients roughly, layer them on top of each other and spread them with mayonnaise.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 scoops of beetroot
- 4 eggs
- 200 g crab sticks
- 200 g processed cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Place the beets in a saucepan and cook until tender, about 2 hours.
- Hard-boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and peel.
- Coarsely chop the eggs, beets, crab sticks and cheese Grate.
- Coat bottom of plate with mayonnaise and arrange layers of cheese, crab sticks, lightly salted eggs and beetroot
- beet on top in a ring.
- Coat or spread mayonnaise net on each layer.
- Finished beetroot salad refrigerate for an hour and a half or a little longer, then serve.