Bean salad with tuna, onions and vinegar oil dressing
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Haven’t found a suitable salad for lunch yet? How about a bean salad that tastes amazing with tuna and red onions. This salad tastes great and is quick to make. Wine vinegar in a vinegar-oil dressing and the sweet, spicy red onions give the salad a particularly piquant note.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 13 votes )
- 1 can beans
- 1 can tuna
- 1 red onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- green herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Drain the juice from the beans and tuna.
- Mash the tuna lightly with a fork.
- Cut the red onion into half rings.
- Put everything in a salad bowl.
- Season with a mixture of oil and vinegar.
- Mix the bean salad well.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chopped herbs.
Bean salad with tuna is great for a light lunch or as an accompaniment to grilled dishes.