Banana split with yoghurt and strawberries
Banana split – the classic with bananas is prepared with Greek yoghurt in this recipe and can be a great breakfast. This delicious banana split is homemade in just 10 minutes and brings summer days to the table with strawberries and blueberries.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 2 bananas
- 200 g Greek natural yoghurt
- 2-3 strawberries
- 50 g blueberries
- Muesli, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Have the banana lengthwise and place on a plate.
- Serve with plain Greek yoghurt.
- Sprinkle with muesli.
- Cut the strawberries lengthwise into thin slices.
- Top the banana split with strawberries and blueberries, and top with honey if you like sweet.
- cutting board