Banana smoothie with cranberry, oatmeal, yoghurt and orange juice
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Bananas and cranberries are mixed together with yoghurt and orange juice and transformed into a creamy smoothie. Banana smoothie with cranberry and oatmeal is the perfect combination of delicious and healthy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 cup cranberry, frozen
- 1 banana, ripe, preferably frozen
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- Smoothie glass
- Pour the cranberry and banana into a blender.
- Add the rolled oats.
- Fill up with the yoghurt and orange juice.
- Puree everything to form a smooth and creamy smoothie.
- Pour the banana smoothie into a glass and enjoy.