Banana pancakes with maple syrup and fruit
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The simple dough for the pancakes with bananas is made quickly and the pancakes are fluffy, juicy and sweet. Not only children love these quickly made pancakes, adults can’t resist this dessert either. Served with maple syrup and fruit, the pancakes can be served for breakfast or as a dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 – 3 bananas
- 1 egg
- 150 ml almond milk
- 50 g sugar brown
- 1/2 p baking powder
- 200 g flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- cinnamon, to taste
- vanilla, to taste
- Strawberries, or blueberries to taste
- Greek natural yoghurt, to taste
- hand mixer
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and egg and mix.
- Add the baking powder and flour and mix well, pouring in the almond milk.
- Mix to form a smooth batter.
- In Fry the banana pancakes in portions in a pan with a little oil.
- Banana pancakes can be served with blueberries, strawberries or pomegranate seeds and maple syrup.
The pancakes also taste very good with Greek natural yoghurt, and a warm cup of tea goes well with them.