Banana oatmeal pancakes without flour
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
These pancakes contain no flour or sugar. Bananas provide the sweetness and the wonderful fruity aroma in the banana oatmeal pancakes. The oatmeal is a wonderful substitute for the flour.
Please review recipe:
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp vegetable fat
- Peel ripe bananas and puree in a bowl with a fork or blender.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the rolled oats and cinnamon and mix well.
- Let the pancake batter stand for 5 minutes.
- Seat a pan Heat oil over medium heat.
- Spread the batter in a thin layer on the pan with a spoon or scoop.
- Fry the banana oatmeal pancakes for 2-3 minutes on one side and 1-2 minutes on the other.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup or honey.
- hand mixer