Baking yeast bunnies with children – simple Easter recipes
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 195 minutes
Baking yeast bunnies for Easter is a lot of fun and joy! Sweet yeast dough bunnies decorate every Easter brunch. The recipe from yeast dough is very simple and the cute yeast bunnies look delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 7 g dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp oil, eg olive oil
- 1 egg, for brushing
- 150 ml water, lukewarm
- 6-8 marzipan, large carrots
- food processor
- dough card
- kitchen brush
- Mix the flour with the dry yeast and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Put the flour mixture in a food processor.
- Pour in the oil and lukewarm water.
- Knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Dough into a ball shape and place in a bowl.
- Leave to rise for 90 minutes, covered with cling film.
- Use a dough card to divide the dough into portions.
- Depending on the size of the bunnies, you will need: body part, head, 2 little ears and 4 paws.
- Form bunnies out of the portions of dough, place a marzipan carrot in the paws of each Easter bunny if desired.
- Place the bunnies on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Let the bunnies, covered with a kitchen towel, rise for another 30 minutes.
- With beaten egg spread.
- Then bake the yeast bunnies in a preheated oven at 160° for approx. 35 minutes until golden brown.
- The bunnies can be decorated with pins if desired.