Baked zucchini with minced meat, tomatoes and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
These stuffed zucchini are particularly tender and aromatic. With a tasty meat filling, they’re nutritious and the perfect lunch! A cheese and tomato crust perfectly complements the taste of the oven dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 9 votes )
- 4 courgettes
- 400 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tomatoes
- 150 g cheese
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- baking paper
- aluminium foil
- Have the courgettes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the pulp with a teaspoon.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Mix the minced meat, onion, salt and pepper and stuff into the courgettes.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and place over the minced meat.
- Sprinkle the filled zucchini with grated cheese.
- Place the finished zucchini halves on a greased baking sheet or one covered with baking paper and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake the filled zucchini in the oven at 180° C for approx. 40 minutes.
To brown the cheese, remove the foil 5 minutes before the dish is ready.