Baked trout with herbs and potatoes
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Baked trout are simply delicious. Baked with parsley, rosemary and lemon, a wonderful aroma is created that envelops the tender fish fillets. Perfect dish for dinner or as a lunchtime meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 10 rainbow trout
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parsley, finely chopped
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- lemon zest, to taste
- 500g potatoes
- paper towel
- baking sheet
- Wash the trout and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season the outside and the inside of the abdomen with pepper and salt.
- Stuff the fish with finely chopped parsley and rosemary.
- Place on a baking tray with a few lemon zests in between .
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces and bake them.
- Bake the trout in the oven at approx. 180-200°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve the baked trout with potatoes.