Baked tomatoes stuffed with minced meat, onions and rice
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
Baked tomatoes is an appetizing and delicious dish. with minced meat, rice and onions from the oven are juicy and taste hearty and delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 1½ – 2 tbsp rice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 onion
- 200 g minced pork
- Pepper, to taste
- 7 tomatoes
- Boil the rice in lightly salted water for 10 minutes.
- Let the rice cool.
- Dice the onion.
- Fry in a pan with oil for 5-6 minutes.
- Let the onions cool.
- Mix the ground beef with the rice and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and set aside.
- Remove the flesh from the tomatoes with a teaspoon.
- Put the filling in Spread the tomatoes out.
- Place the tomatoes in a casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake the filled tomatoes for 20 minutes at 190 °C.
- Remove the foil and place the tomato tops on the vegetables.
- Tomatoes another 20 minutes in the Cook in the oven.