Baked tartlets with mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese
This warm snack is suitable for a simple dinner as well as for a festive table. The filling is ready within a few minutes and only needs to be baked in the .
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 200 g mushrooms
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tomato
- ¹⁄₂ paprika
- salt, to taste
- mayonnaise, or sour cream, to taste
- 12-15 tartlets, made from shortcrust pastry
- 100 g Cheese
- Chop the mushrooms finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms until golden.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the mushrooms to cool.
- Cut the tomato and pepper into small pieces.
- With the mushrooms , salt and mayonnaise or sour cream.
- Fill the tartelettes with the mixture and place on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle the whole thing with the grated cheese.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 °C and bake for about 15 minutes.
- The cheese should melt and brown.
- Serve the baked tartlets hot.
- cutting board
- frying pan
- baking sheet