Baked sweet potatoes with red onions and sour cream
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Really simple yet extraordinarily delicious way to prepare the sweet potatoes that everyone should try. There are of course no limits to the topping and can be varied according to your mood. This dish is ideal for a varied starter or as a light meal to enjoy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- 4-6 tbsp sour cream
- ½ red onion
- herbs, to taste
- paprika powder, to taste
- cutting board
- baking tray
- baking paper
- Wash the sweet potatoes, pat dry and cut in half lengthways.
- Prick the skin side of the potato halves several times with a fork.
- Then rub the potatoes on all sides with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lined baking tray with baking paper Lay out.
- Place the sweet potato halves cut-side up on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 200°C for about 30-35 minutes.
- Before serving, spread a dollop of sour cream over the potatoes and sprinkle with the chopped onions, herbs and paprika powder .
The time of baking should be adjusted depending on the size of the sweet potatoes.