Baked sterlet fish in the oven with onions and lemon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The stuffed sterlet fish turns out to be incredibly tasty and aromatic. This simple dish is perfect for a holiday table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 kg sterlet
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- seasonings for fish, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 3-5 sprigs of herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Gut the fish, wash and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut the onion into rings or half rings.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices.
- Salt and pepper the fish.
- Sprinkle with spices and add oil.
- Stuff with half the onion and lemon.
- Place the remaining onions on foil with lemon and place the fish on top.
- Add a few sprigs of dill or other herbs.
- Wrap the fish in foil.
- At 200 ° C Bake for approx. 40 – 45 minutes.