Baked spaghetti muffins with parmesan and whipped cream
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
A smart new way of preparing spaghetti. Spaghetti muffins with cheese look great as muffins and they taste even better.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 250 g spaghetti
- 1 shallot
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 ml whipping cream
- muffin tin
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente and drain.
- Dice the shallot finely.
- Sauté the shallots in a pan.
- Grease the cavities of a muffin tin.
- Chop the spaghetti into small pieces using a fork and spoon Form nests and place in the 12 cavities of the dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk the cheese with the egg yolks and cream.
- Stir the onions and season with salt and pepper.
- The egg and cheese mixture Distribute over the nests with a tablespoon.
- Bake the spaghetti muffins for approx. 25 minutes at 180° C.
The spaghetti muffins can be prepared vegetarian as an insert with peas or vegetables. Or with meat as or .