Baked sea bream with prawns, mushrooms and mussels
with a delicious filling of seafood and mushrooms tastes very tender. The cheese crust gives the fish an aromatic flavor and makes it a pleasure to eat.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 8 votes )
- 100 g prawns
- 100 g mussels
- 1 onion
- 4 tbsp oil
- 4-5 mushrooms
- 100 ml cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 sea bream
- 100 g cheese
- Pour boiling water over the shrimp and leave to simmer for 1 minute.
- Simmer the mussels for 2-3 minutes.
- Chop the onion and sauté in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the onions to a plate.
- Fry the finely chopped mushrooms in the same pan for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the onions and seafood to the mushrooms.
- Round off with cream and salt to taste.
- Stir in the crushed garlic.
- Make two parallel cuts on the back of the sea bream.
- Cut off the spine on both sides with kitchen scissors.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Form small boats out of aluminum foil and grease them with oil.
- The sea bream inside.
- Cover the prepared filling over the sea bream.
- Place the fish on a baking tray and bake at 180 °C for approx. 30-40 minutes.
- 5-7 minutes before the end of baking, sprinkle the sea bream with coarsely grated cheese and finish baking the fish.
- garlic press
- kitchen scissors