Baked sea bream with lemons, onions and fresh herbs
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This recipe uses lemons and lots of fresh herbs to bake in the oven. The fish tastes incredibly delicious and is crispy on the outside and very tender on the inside. The best part is that this dish is very easy and very quick to prepare. You can prepare rosemary potatoes as a side dish in the oven at the same time as the fish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 sea bream
- 1 onion, small
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- ⅓ tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Fish seasoning, to taste
- 1-2 lemon slices
- 1 tsp olive oil
- cutting board
- aluminium foil
- Clean, gut, scale and wash the sea bream well under running water.
- Then pat dry.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop finely.
- 2/3 of the onions Place on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Rub the inside and outside of the sea bream with salt, pepper and spices.
- Place on the onions.
- Put the remaining onions, chopped parsley and 1-2 lemon slices in the abdominal cavity.
- The fish Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Wrap in the aluminum foil.
- Bake the sea bream in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Open the aluminum foil and bake the fish for another 10 minutes until it is crispy and golden brown.
Rosemary potatoes, herb quark or saffron mayonnaise go well with baked sea bream.