Baked salmon with spinach cream sauce and pasta
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Salmon always goes with pasta! Baked salmon with tagliatelle and a creamy spinach cream sauce is incredibly delicious and easy to make. This recipe is quick to prepare and yet something special that fits perfectly after work.
Please review recipe:
- 600 g salmon, or salmon trout
- 300 ml cream
- 150 g onions
- 100 g spinach
- lime, or lemon
- 3 cloves garlic
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, to taste Taste
- 300 g tagliatelle
- Cut the fish into pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Add a few dashes of lemon juice.
- Bake in a casserole dish at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
- Cook the tagliatelle.
- For the spinach cream sauce: onions and garlic and fry in the oil.
- Round off with cream and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the chopped spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the noodles on a plate with the salmon and the spinach Serve cream sauce.
- Casserole dish