Baked salmon with potatoes and lemon in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Scalloped Salmon with Potatoes and Lemon is a simple yet delicious dish. Fish and a vegetable side dish make a wonderful combination. Potatoes are first cooked in the oven, then salmon is placed on top and drizzled with butter and lemon juice. Baked briefly in the oven, the vegetables are soft and the fish is very juicy.
Please review recipe:
- 450-500g potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 650-700g salmon
- Peel the potatoes, cut into medium-sized pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pour the oil over them, sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Mix well so that everything is evenly distributed.
- Then in a casserole dish or on top place in a baking tray.
- Bake at 190°C for about 15 minutes until potatoes are soft enough.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix in the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and add to the potatoes .
- Drizzle over the melted butter and lemon juice.
- Cook the whole thing together, until the fish is cooked, about 15 minutes
- Remove the baked salmon and potatoes from the oven and serve immediately.
Depending on the size of the fish pieces, the baking time may vary slightly and should be adjusted.
- cutting board