Baked salmon with miso paste and rice wine in the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A marinade of miso paste, sweet rice wine, and sugar gives the salmon an amazing flavor and appetizing look. The longer the salmon is marinated, the more intense the flavor will be.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 3 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp mirin rice wine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 salmon fillets, á 100 g
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sake, optional
- paper towel
- Mix the miso paste, mirin and sugar in a bowl. If desired, add sake to the marinade.
- Pour the mixture over the fish and leave to stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, ideally even overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat.
- On Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the salmon, skin-side down, on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked.