Baked radishes with garlic and butter
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This simple and tasty side dish is sure to surprise guests. The radishes taste softer and more subtle once they’re cooked in the oven. These baked radishes with garlic and butter can be prepared in just a few minutes with any warm dish. For this, vegetables are halved and mixed with chopped garlic and melted butter. Bake for a few more minutes, sprinkle with parsley a few minutes before the end of preparation and the simple dish is ready to be served.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500 g radishes
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp parsley, dried
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut off the tips and roots of the radishes, halve the vegetables.
- Peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the radishes with the butter, salt and pepper.
- Into a Place in the casserole dish and cook in the preheated oven for approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove the radishes from the oven, stir, continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the garlic and parsley on top, continue baking for 5 minutes.
- Remove the baked radishes and serve as a side dish .