Baked pumpkin filled with minced meat, onions and mushrooms
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
with minced meat and mushrooms is easy to make and tastes good for the whole family. The pumpkin is hollowed out and the pulp filled with meat, mushrooms and onions in the pumpkin. Baked in the oven, it becomes an extremely tasty dish.
Please review recipe:
- 2 pumpkin, 1 kg each
- 500 g minced meat
- 100 g mushrooms
- 200 g sour cream
- 1 onion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cheese, to taste
- Cut open the cap of the Hokkaido pumpkin.
- Remove the seeds and scrape out the flesh, leaving a wall about 1 centimeter thick.
- Place the hollowed-out pumpkin with the lid in the oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes.
- The flesh chop the pumpkin finely.
- Remove the onion skin and cut into cubes.
- Season the minced meat with salt and pepper and mix with the sour cream and onions.
- Mix the pulp from the pumpkin with the seasoned meat and rub it on the pumpkin, Cover with pumpkin cap.
- Place the filled pumpkin in an ovenproof dish and place in the oven for 1 hour at 180°C.