Baked potatoes stuffed with cauliflower and garlic
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
Tender and creamy filling of cooked cauliflower, sour cream, potato pulp and spices make the baked potatoes a treat. taste delicious and are suitable as a side dish and as a main course.
Please review recipe:
- 3 potatoes, large
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 200-250 g cauliflower
- 1¹⁄₂ tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 50-70 g cheese
- 1 tsp herbs, to taste
- 1-3 tsp milk, optional
- Rub thoroughly washed and dried potatoes with oil.
- Bake at 200°C for 1 hour and 15 minutes until soft and golden brown.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and steam for 15 minutes.
- When the potatoes have cooled a little, bake these Cut in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- In a bowl, puree the mashed potatoes, cauliflower, butter, sour cream, garlic, salt and pepper with a masher.
- If the filling is dry, add some Add milk.
- Stuff the potatoes with the prepared cauliflower-potato mixture.
- Place the filled potatoes in a casserole dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, add the baked potatoes sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- potato masher
- casserole dish