Baked potato pancakes with pumpkin, cinnamon and cheese
In this recipe, the potato pancakes are baked in the oven. The Parmesan brings out the sweetness of the potato pancakes, and the cinnamon gives the pumpkin a delicate, spicy aroma.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, e.g. butternut squash
- 30-50 g parmesan cheese
- 50-60 g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Grate the pumpkin on a coarse grater.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Place in a baking sheet or casserole dish Grease the pan with oil.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet with a tablespoon and press down slightly.
- Bake the potato pancakes for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °C.
- Then turn the pancakes over and bake for another 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- cheese grater
- casserole dish