Baked potato pancakes with pumpkin, cinnamon and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
In this recipe, the potato pancakes are baked in the oven. The Parmesan brings out the sweetness of the potato pancakes, and the cinnamon gives the pumpkin a delicate, spicy aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 300 g pumpkin, peeled, e.g. butternut squash
- 30-50 g parmesan cheese
- 50-60 g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- cheese grater
- casserole dish
- Grate the pumpkin on a coarse grater.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the eggs, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Mix well.
- Place in a baking sheet or casserole dish Grease the pan with oil.
- Place the dough on the baking sheet with a tablespoon and press down slightly.
- Bake the potato pancakes for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °C.
- Then turn the pancakes over and bake for another 8-10 minutes until golden brown.