Baked potato pancakes with onions in the oven
These are not only incredibly delicious, but also very easy to prepare. After baking, the pancakes are crispy and appetizing. As soon as they are brushed with butter, they get an even more intense taste.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 800-900 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Butter, to taste, optional
- Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes and onion.
- Squeeze the mashed potatoes gently to remove excess liquid.
- Add the sifted flour and salt to the vegetables.
- Mix well in a bowl.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
- Use a tablespoon to put the potato mixture on the tray.
- Then press down a little so that the pancakes become a little flatter.
- Bake the potato pancakes for about 20 minutes at 200°C.
- To give the pancakes a more delicate taste, should be brushed with butter while hot.
- baking sheet